Social Media has become a vital part of any successful non-profit marketing campaign. We are excited to be selected as the social media team for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals during the “Dick & Dave’s Care for Kids Radiothon“ benefiting Southwestern Virginia’s Carilion Clinic Children’s Hospital.
On behalf of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Dick & Dave on Q99FM, we invite you to join in March 2 & 3, 2012, as area families share the message of hope and healing. Every year, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals raises thousands of dollars to help sick and injured children through the generous support of its listeners. The wonderful thing is that all donations collected will be used locally here in the Southwest Virginia.
Here’s how you can participate in Dick & Dave’s Care for Kids Radiothon
On the Radio
- Tune in on 99.1 FM, Friday, March 2 from 6am – 7pm and Saturday, March 3 from 8am – 6pm. You can also listen online with live streaming.
At the Station
- Join us Saturday, March 3 from 11am – 2pm, at Q99 Studios on Electric Road for our Open House Family Day.
Make a Donation
- You will hear stories from children and families that have benefited from the work of CMN Hospitals. Open your hearts and give generously. Your contributions stay in the area and help children in SW VA.
- Like the Children’s Miracle Facebook Page and comment and share the stories we will be posting.
- Keep up to date with all activities for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals by subscribing to their newsletter.