Facebook and Twitter have become a crucial piece of our marketing strategies. Here is an excerpt of an article I wrote that was published on Social Media Today. In this piece I have listed ways you can integrate Facebook and Twitter with your traditional marketing.
Integrated Media Marketing is when you effectively integrate social media with traditional marketing. Here are 23 ideas for integrating Facebook and Twitter in PR, direct selling, customer services, advertising and sales promotions.
- Add Facebook Widget /plugins to website or blog
- Show Twitter stream on website
- Use buttons in footer, contact page and sidebar of website
- Add Share/Like/Tweet buttons on products and content on website
- Include links on your business cards
- Include info in email signature file
- Add Facebook /Twitter to voice mail messages (office and cellphone)
- Include Facebook/Twitter info on invoices and receipts
- Incorporate Facebook/Twitter in radio and television commercials
- Add Facebook/Twitter to all printed brochures and catalogs
Download the pdf document with the complete 23 ideas to integrate social media with traditional marketing.
If you have additional ways we can integrate social media with traditional marketing please add them in the comment section below.