The first social networking platform I started using was LinkedIn. In fact I started using it 2003 when it was first launched. Since that time it has become a powerful and professional networking tool and a must for business professionals.
- Complete your profile 100%
- Edit your public profile URL
- Write a detailed summary
- Include links to your company websites on your profile
- Give your profile a boost by showcasing your expertise and adding your skills
- Earn recommendations
- Update your status several times a week
An explanation for each of the 7 Best Practices to Revitalize Your LinkedIn Profile can be found by reading the entire post on Handshake 2.0. Download the PDF by clicking here
If you have other successful LinkedIn tips or best practices please share them in the comments below.