It’s important to stay connected and in the moment in any social media platform. Following the right people can be essential. They can influence how you think, how you connect with others and how you and learn. Learning from experts in your field or in business can help you achieve greater results and allows you to see different objectives while coming to your own conclusions.
If you already follow these individuals, you know what we’re talking about! If you aren’t following these industry leaders, click through, view their profiles and connect with them. We guarantee you will learn something new. Who knows, they may learn from you!
Below is our Top 25 Social Media Influencers you should follow:
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Gary is the CEO of Vayner Media. He is an experienced video blogger, desired social media public speaker, co-owner and direction of operations at a wine retail store.
- Brian Clark – Brian Clark is founder and CEO of Copyblogger, host of Rainmaker.FM, and evangelist for the Rainmaker Platform.
- Ann Handley – She is the chief content officer for MarketingProfs and columnist for Entrepreneur magazine. Not to mention she creates and manages social media content for several other companies.
- Jay Baer – One of the worlds top-marketing speakers, Jay is a marketing consultant and author of best selling book: Youtility.
- Ted Rubin – Ted is a leading social marketing strategist, speaker and created the concept ROR: Return on Relationship.
- John Lusher – Our very own mad scientist and Twitter expert, is the owner of John Lusher Consulting. John works closely with small and medium sized businesses in the areas of Marketing Strategy and Brand Management.
- Pam Moore – This entrepreneur is the CEO and Founder of Marketing Nutz. Pam was named one of the Forbes as Top 5 Social Media Power Women Influencers and remains in the Top 10 Social Media Influencers.
- Eve Mayer – Eve is the CEO of Social Media Delivered and author of several successful social media business books that include: The Social Media Business Equation and Get It Girl Guide to Online Dating.
- Ann Tran – Ann Tran is a respected social media consultant who is a constant contributor to Huffington Post and Entrepreneur. She is a highly requested speaker at social media and technology events.
- Jessica Northey – This woman is a well-known internet personality and PR consultant in the social media industry. Not to mention the creator of the Country Music Chat and #CMchat hashtag.
- Lori Taylor – Lori is the CEO and Founder of the REV Media Marketing LLC in 2009 and now is working with Social Caffeine.
- Dan Schawbel – This man is the founder of workplacetrends.com and a managing partner of millennial branding. He is also the author of a few bestselling career success books such as: Promote Yourself & Me 2.0.
- Guy Kawasaki – Guy is the chief evangelist of the graphic design company Canva. He was an advisor to Motorola and a chief evangelist of Apple.
- Peg Fitzpatrick – With social media as her passion, Peg is the Co-author of The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users with Guy Kawasaki.
- Aaron Lee – Aaron is ranked #5 on Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers in 2013. He is very active on The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Mashable and many others.
- Amy Porterfield – Social Media strategist and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-one for Dummies. Amy helps various industries create social media strategies to increase the success of their online marketing efforts.
- Haley Veturis – Haley is the social Media Manager for Saddleback Church, Co-Founder of The OC Social Media Summit #OCSMS and @SocialEcclesia.
- Marsha Collier – Marsha Collier is a well-know radio personality and educator specializing in technology and social media. She is also on the Forbes Top 10 Influencer list.
- Shelly Kramer – She is a integrated marketing and digital strategist who Founded and is the CEO of V3 Integrated Marketing.
- Mari Smith – Widely known for her expertise on Facebook, she is one of the world’s leading social media influencers.
- Michael Stelzner – Founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner. Michael has also published many social media business books including: Launch & Writing White Papers.
- Bryan Kramer – This Social Business Strategist is the CEO of PureMatter. He is also an an active blogger and successful author.
- Jason Eng – Jason is the Digital Optimization Community Leader for IBM and previously worked with Sony. He has a great presence in the social media world.
- Daniel Newman – Founder of BroadSuite and publisher of 2 best-selling books. Daniel contributes on leadership and marketing topics across globally recognized sites such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, SAP, IBM and more.
- Julia Rosien – Julia is the Brand Engineer for Restonic and Chief Idea Officer GoGirlfriend. This Social marketing strategist is also the founder and Chief Idea Officer of SocialNorth.
Click on this link below to see some other great social media experts you can start following: http://www.postplanner.com/best-people-to-follow-on-twitter-for-social-media-geeks/